Burlington College

Burlington College Syllabus: GDS110: Computer Art Applications

At the completion of the academic year, students enrolled in BC must fill out the Student Evaluation Form in order to receive a final grade.


Forms & Instructions

  1. FIRST, you must see your Guidance Counselor to let him/her know that you plan on enrolling in a dual enrollment course (Mt. Abe students: see Ms. Deppman for PLP planning). Take the course description sheet with you. MUHS students must fill out a 'Dual Enrollment Application' form with their Guidance Counselor. VUHS students must fill out a yellow dual enrollment form and see Ms. Susan Oliveira (gro.uswna|arievilos#gro.uswna|arievilos) to complete your PLP.
  2. Request a voucher from the State of Vermont Agency of Education NOTE: you will need this voucher number to put on the Burlington College registration form on the line item called 'Course Fees'
  3. Complete the registration form (in classroom)

At the end of the semester:
Evaluation Guidelines for Students
Student Evaluation Form

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License